Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Etsy Treasury - Get In The Ring

So what is an Etsy Treasury? It is a collection of items from Etsy, compiled by the users (in this case, me!) It may be based around a theme, such as dreams, or Spring, or caramel; it may be based around a colour scheme, such as robin's egg blue, or dusty pink; it may simply be an eclectic mix that appeals to the creator for one reason or another. Sometimes the treasury can turn into a piece of art on its own merit.

Below is my first Etsy Treasury. I was being subjected to UFC on television, so I decided to see what I could find on Etsy. Sure enough, there were items based around boxing, and fighting. I liked the juxtaposition of a "sport" where the focus is destruction of the opponent, with Etsy, which is all about creation.


You can see any of these items in greater detail here.

You can also see what other treasuries people have created, or even make your own. You never know just what you might discover!

1 comment:

  1. Unique theme! I am surprised there are so many fighting themed items on Etsy! I came across your blog through your article in Rena's newsletter. ~Val

    ReplyDelete